1. What information is collected?
As detailed below, Norvell IP collects certain information from visitors to, and users of, the
the Website and user experience. In addition, Norvell IP collects information about your
computer, including but not limited to the configuration of your computer; your computer’s
Internet Protocol address; browser types (Firefox, Chrome, etc.); browser versions; the URL
of the website that sent you to our Website; the URL of the website that you went to after
leaving our Website; language preference; and search terms that directed you to our
Website. In addition, Norvell IP collects initial personally identifiable information, such as
the name, physical address and email address via its Contact Us page.
The Norvell IP website is intended for use by individuals over the age of 18. Individuals
under 18 years of age are requested to not use or access the Website.
2. How is the information used?
Norvell IP, its agents, network hosts, and third parties working on its behalf, may use the
collected information for the following reasons:
- Improve the Website;
- Track usage and trends;
- Evaluate and monitor traffic patterns;
- EConduct diagnostic tests;
- ERespond to general questions or inquiries, but such responses do not establish an
- attorney-client relationship;
- Customize the user experience;
- Assess and improve Website Security; and
- Allow you to share information and communicate with others.
3. How is the information shared?
Norvell IP does not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to
third parties for marketing, direct marketing, or solicitation purposes.
Norvell IP may need to disclose information about visitors to government or law enforcement
authorities, or as required by law. Under such circumstances, we will disclose the
information upon a good faith belief that is necessary to comply with the order, request, form
of legal process, or otherwise defend or exercise Norvell IP’s rights.
4. How does this Policy relate to Third Party sites?
endorse, sponsor or represent these third party websites. It is your sole responsibility to
review and understand the privacy policies of these third parties before accessing these
sites, and/or submitting any personal information.
5. What happens after I leave the site?
Norvell IP maintains back up data storage, which may result in archival storage of your
information for a period of time.
7. How to contact Norvell IP?
email at: email@example.com or send a written notice to:
Norvell IP llc
1776 Ash Street
Northfield, IL 60093